Mind in transition

This blog is about me, my family, and my social work career.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm confused, but still faithful; opinionated, but still thoughtful; steady, but still growing.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

GG gone? <:(

I found out tonight that Gilmore Girls will have it's series finale next week. This is the only show that I make a point of seeing every episode, am upset if I miss them and have contemplated buying the DVDs. It is funny, clever, has unique writing and great characters (although a bit one dimensional at times).

I'm going to need a new addiction.

10 Comments:

Blogger RottenRobbie said...

I have a suggestion...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Can I mourn with you?

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was upset to hear that as well. We can all mourn together...

10:45 PM  
Blogger RottenRobbie said...

One of the hallmarks of a really good show is knowing when to call it a day, imho.
Fonzie was getting mighty close to jumpin' them sharks.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Hey, we could have some kind of GG mourning night, where we all wear low cut dresses and heels, talk really fast, eat take out, break up with our significant others and then get back together.

GG had another year or two in it, I think. As it is, they have to rush to pull together the closing rather than slowly building up to it. There's no way they can do a satisfactory series finale the way things are now.

5:43 PM  
Blogger RottenRobbie said...

I'll see if I can find something in my size. Heels are no problem.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I wanna see Rob in heels.

Really.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Suggestions for new addictions:
Arrested Development
Sopranos
Scrubs

4:12 PM  
Blogger RottenRobbie said...

Cindy-
Don't have any high heel photos for you, but if you ask her nicely Jude might post one of me with make-up and a bra on my head.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

*sigh*
It's just not the same, Robbie...

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home