Mind in transition

This blog is about me, my family, and my social work career.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm confused, but still faithful; opinionated, but still thoughtful; steady, but still growing.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Advantages of unemployment

In the spirit of being positive about my current state, I thought I'd post the advantages of unemployment: 1. I am not dreading going into work tomorrow. 2. I can take my kids to and from school. 3. Lots of time to play CSI: Hard Evidence 4. Getting through all the books I want to read. 5. It's easy to exercise an hour a day. 6. Lots of time to see friends, do coffee. 7. Time to explore what I want to do for my next degree: MSc vs. MBA. I need a break. I might as well enjoy the one I have, even if it didn't come in the way I would have liked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home