Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
As I seem to be slowly approaching agnosticism I am still observing Lent in my own small way. The other night at the Norwex party there was a lot of very tempting, yummy food and at one point I actually said to myself, "Aw screw it, just take something."
I could not.
That is not like me at all. Food is extremely hard to resist and once I decide not to resist don't get in between me and a brownie.
Even in the midst of wondering who is God, what is real and what is my place in it all, I have this sense of sacred, that something is on the line here.
I could not.
That is not like me at all. Food is extremely hard to resist and once I decide not to resist don't get in between me and a brownie.
Even in the midst of wondering who is God, what is real and what is my place in it all, I have this sense of sacred, that something is on the line here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home